1) When taking a picture, squint your eyes to make your smile look much more genuine.
2) If a person feels uncomfortable, unconsciously touch their necks .The neck is home to nerve endings that, when touched, can help lower your heart rate and calm you down.
3) Put your nail polish in the fridge for 15 minutes before you apply it, it will go on smoother.
4) Acne scar remedy: Mix a teaspoon of nutmeg and a tablespoon of honey into a paste and apply for 30 minutes. Rinse and repeat daily.
5) Runny nose?
Push your tongue against top of your mouth and push a finger between your eyebrows. Hold it for about 20 seconds.
6) Take a peek at people’s feet when they are talking to you. If their feet are pointed away from you, the person you are talking to, most likely wants the conversation to end.
7) When you are at a restaurant, wash your hands after ordering. The menu is generally the dirtiest thing you can touch!
8) When two people want intimacy, their body angle changes from 45 degrees to 0 degrees, that is, they face each other more directly.
9) Want whiter teeth?
Gently rub the inside of a banana peel around your teeth for two minutes, the minerals will absorb into your teeth and whiten them.
10) To avoid crying over your onions, peel and chop the ends off. Soak in cold water for 30 seconds. You’ll dice without tears.
11) If you want to get a positive response from someone, nod while you talk. They will most probably nod back while you talk. This will subsequently communicate to their brains that they have to agree with you.
12) If you ever suspect someone is following your car, take four right turns. It forms a circle and if they are still behind they are following you.
13) If you do want to avoid an aggressive confrontation with someone, you just have to take a seat next to them. The close proximity will make the aggressor less comfortable with showing aggression to someone so close.
14) You can add bold, italics, and even strike-through in your WhatsApp messages. To bold up, you need to but an asterisk on either side of the word, like *this*, while italics need an underscore on either side of a _word_, and strike-through , a tildes just like ~this~.
15) To control the urge to pee: If you are standing, cross your legs; if sitting, don’t. While standing, crossing legs would compress the bladder. But crossing your legs while sitting would put pressure on your bladder.